News Talk Internet Auction
News Talk 650 CKOM
Click here to see items closing January 30th, 2014
Conditions of Sale
- Successful bidders will be notified by an auto-responder e-mail. A Rawlco Radio representative will contact winning bidders by telephone the morning after the last item closes to arrange payment by Visa, MasterCard or Cash. A Credit Card will be required to hold your item for cash payments. Applicable taxes will be calculated.
- Payment arrangements must be made no later than 2 business days following the close of the auction. Vouchers will be available for pickup after payment has been received, and has been processed.
- If you registered in past auctions you do not have to register again. Your user name and password will remain the same for all Rawlco Radio Internet Auctions. If you forgot your user name or password, click here to have your user name and new password e-mailed to you.
- Participants must register prior to placing a bid. You will be required to create a username. Click here to register.
- This username will be used as your contact name for all bids.
- This is an Internet Only Auction, there is NO telephone bidding.
- A reserve price is in effect. Please see individual items for details.
- Bidding will close at the stated times OR when all in-coming bids cease.
- All merchandise is subject to applicable taxes collected by Rawlco Radio. All gift certificates are subject to applicable taxes collected by the merchant upon redemption of the voucher.
- Rawlco Radio is not responsible for clerical errors, technical errors or omissions.
- Successful bidder will receive an official voucher which will be used to claim the purchase from the Vendor.
Master Card and Visa Accepted
Please direct any enquiries to email@example.com